Decided to create this little segment because I have tried so many products and would love to write a review on all of them, but they just weren’t memorable enough. I either didn’t see big enough effect to remember the product or it was just THAT bad of a product I couldn’t think of a review for it alone.
Here are 10 products, I just won’t repurchase because they just didn’t cut it.
- Maui Moisture Strength & Breakage Rich Honey Hair Mask
- Maui Moisture is a great, inexpensive brand but this mask was just basic. It was the first mask I tried from the brand, and I just remember it not doing much for my hair. I had it as a draft review post to write up a review for it and never could remember how I felt about it long enough to make it an individual review. I didn’t particularly care for the mask, and I won’t be purchasing it again.
- Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Toner
- This toner really did nothing, and it practically just burns like it has 100% alcohol in it.
- SheaMoisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Leave-In Treatment
- SheaMoisture, SheaMoisture. This was one product that prompted me to write the post regarding if SheaMoisture was changing their formula. You can read that post here. I was really excited about this 100% Virgin Coconut Oil line. This product was so disappointing. It claims to be the overall leave-in and detangler. Definitely, does not detangle thicker hair types. It really did nothing at all to my hair. I really saw no purpose for it.
- SheaMoisture Extra-Moisture Detangler
- I remember using this product, but it wasn’t memorable for me to remember how well it executed performance wise on my hair. I definitely know if it was an amazing detangler, I would remember.
- Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Tamanu Deep Treatment Masque
- Nubian Heritage is an upcoming brand within the natural community. Nubian Heritage is owned by Sundial Brands, who also owns SheaMoisture. They have products in not only just hair but beauty (face and body) as well. This particular conditioner, I was able to get it for buy one, get one free at CVS. I needed a deep conditioner to try and it was about $10 for 2. Not bad. Well although the price wasn’t bad, the product performed at the price I paid for it. Poor quality. I wasn’t really impressed. I definitely wouldn’t have spent $10 for just one. Just didn’t transform my hair like I expect deep conditioners to do.
- ECO Styler Argan Oil Styling Gel
- This ECO Styler was the first I ever tried from the brand. I wasn’t impressed with it overall. It fell behind the coconut and flax-seed gels for me.
- Formula 10.0.06 Be Berry Masks
I absolutely love Formula 10.0.06 as a brand. Their products are super inexpensive and some produce great results. So when they came out with the “Be Berry” line, I was pretty excited to try some new products from the brand. Well, I honestly think all the peel masks do the same thing and the same for the mud masks. They claim to help specific problem areas, but they don’t. All the peel masks just help the skin look plump with smaller pores, so I really see no purpose buying them each. The mud masks are all really similar to the Formula 10.0.06 Pores Be Pure Skin Clarifying Mud Mask, but they aren’t nearly as good of a mask as that one. Overall, the masks serve no individual purpose. You would be better off just trying one and being satisfied.
- III Sisters of Nature Once A Week Nourishing Treatment
- Although I did write a review about this product, I really wanted to add it to this list. It is really that of a product. Totally not worth ANY money. To read my full review, click here.
- Macadamia Professional Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo
- I bought this from TJMaxx, and it was only $13.99 for the biggest size (33.8 oz). I really thought that was a good deal. I wash my hair while showering, and it really made my hair feel very dry and rough. After looking at the official page, it says that they recommend that you wash your hair with cool to cold water. I personally don’t like washing my hair with cold water, but that may explain why it made my hair feel the way it did. I really feel like that is a huge inconvenience when washing hair in warm water is pretty much the norm.
- L’Oreal Pure Clay Clear & Comfort Mask
- I was pretty excited to try this mask when they released it because their other “Pure Clay” Masks are pretty awesome. They all help with certain problem areas of the skin individually. I was pretty intrigued to this mask because 1) it is blue and 2) it claims to help with the clearness of the skin. The texture wasn’t all there for me, as I put it on I knew it wasn’t going to do much. This is just a really cute mask to have but it does absolutely nothing for your skin.
Was this post helpful?
Do you like posts like this?
Have you tried any of the products mentioned?
Do you agree or disagree with my opinions of these products?
Please let us know in the comments section below!
Don’t forget to pin this post on Pinterest, and follow us on Instagram and Twitter!
Thanks for reading Beauties!