Macadamia Professional Ultra Rich Moisture Masque
How it claims to work:
Infuse coarse or coiled textured hair with an instant moisture boost. This hair masque provides nourishment to dry, damaged hair and strengthens the individual hair strands to help repair and defend against future damage. Hydration is locked in and hair is left healthy, shiny and restored.
- Provides hair with essential lipids for superior hydration
- Helps to repair damage, leaving hair soft and smooth
- Strengthens hair elasticity to prevent future breakage
- Macadamia Oil — Omega 7, 5 and 3 fatty acids provide weightless moisture
- Argan Oil — Omega 9 fatty acid repairs and strengthens
- Mongongo Oil — rich in linoleic acid which provides superior hydration
- Shea Butter — an emollient that locks in moisture without weigh down
I was originally referred to use this conditioner from the GlamTwinz on YouTube. This deep conditioner was one of their holy grails, and they really raved about it. I wanted to try it myself, and I did while I was transitioning. I originally didn’t see why they were so hype about it. I believe it was because my two different hair textures were so tough at the moment, a lot of deep conditioners didn’t work as well on my hair. Ulta had the conditioner on sale, so I just wanted to give it another try since it was cheaper. I believe they may have changed the formula because it had a totally different effect on my hair when I tried it as of recent. As soon as I began to rake it through my hair, I noticed how well it glided through my hair and how it instantly made my hair feel like butter. I paired it with coconut oil like I do all deep conditioners and it even felt better. I left it in for almost 24 hours; My hair felt wonderful, well-detangled, manageable and moisturized.
Ratings and Comments:
After just trying it again, I can easily say this is one of my favorite deep conditioners ever. It does a great job with really conditioning the hair, leaving it smooth and very soft.
I give this product a 5 out of 5.
Did this review help?
If so, we would like to know below!
Don’t forget to pin this post on Pinterest, share on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook!
Thanks for reading Curls!