The Honest Company Ultra Thin Organic Cotton Pads
$5.95/10 ct. (Prices vary on where the product is purchased.)
@ Honest.com (Also found at other stores near you)
How it claims to work:
We know periods are more than punctuation. That’s why we’ve created super soft organic cotton pads with wings for ultimate leak protection. These ultra thin yet absorbent sanitary pads offer a secure fit so you can go with the flow.
- Available in 2 absorbencies
- Ultra thin design for lightweight feel and comfort
- Wings designed to wrap for secure fit
- Super soft and absorbent organic cotton topsheet and core provide premium absorbency, dryness, and pH compatibility
- Ensures breathability and comfort for sensitive skin (where we need it most!)
- Plant-based waterproof backing and wings for leak protection
- Draws in liquid and locks away wetness
- Plant-based wrapper for easy disposal
- Made without fragrances, deodorants, rayon, or synthetic superabsorbents – everything you need, nothing you don’t!
- Hypoallergenic • Locks In Wetness • Ultra Soft & Breathable • Organic Cotton
When I think about The Honest Company, I automatically think about baby products. They have SO much more than that. I came across the pads browsing the website, and I instantly became excited. If you read the post, “What is your pad/tampon really made of?“, you know that it is important in picking your pads and tampons. At first, I was very skeptical about if I would feel a difference. I normally use the U by Kotex Ultra Thin Regular (sometimes Super, depending) Pads. I also use the Always Regular Pantyliners for lighter days or spotting. I am pretty particular about what kind of pads I use. They have to be breathable and very absorbent.
Those have worked for me, for years so I never thought I’d find anything better. Then, I tried these Honest pads in size Super. These pads are BEYOND great. I never felt a pad that when I leak, the absorption helps the area feel dry and comfortable. These pads do exactly as it claims and I will be forever using these and ditching my old faithfuls. These also prevent the frequency of having to change if you have a heavier flow, which is something I can personally appreciate. In the post I mentioned above, I stress the importance of knowing what your pads/tampons are made of. These pads also list the ingredients used, so you are aware what you are putting near your feminine area!
Ratings and Comments:
Absolutely love these pads! They are my new (probably, permanent) favorites! I would recommend everyone use them because they are safe and organic! Not to mention, they are so absorbent and breathable!
I give this product a 5 out of 5!
Did this review help?
If so, we would like to know below!
Don’t forget to pin this post on Pinterest, share on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook!
Thanks for reading Curls!